YORKSHIRE WOLDS CYCLE CHALLENGE
If you’re new to British Cycling you’ll be asked to simply register by providing an email address and password and on completion of the online entry form, your payment will be subject to a £1.00 administration fee.
Entries are in 3 categories:
The cost of entry for the 2014 Yorkshire Wolds Cycle Challenge is £30.00 plus a commitment to raise an additional £50.00 in sponsorship between now and the event start date. (Or simply pay the balance yourself!) Remember, the more you raise, the more you help us support over 400 families with children who have disabilities and/or special needs, throughout Ryedale.
Sponsorship: Entrants agree to raise a minimum of £50 sponsorship between now and the event start date (or pay the £50 yourself – it’s still a great value event!) DOWNLOAD THE SPONSORSHIP FORM HERE. To help us minimize admin costs, sponsor forms and money must be given to the organisers on the day at registration.
Remember, the more you raise, the more you help us support over 400 families with children who have disabilities and/or special needs, throughout Ryedale.
To secure your place now you will need to complete the online entry form (see link below) and pay the £30.00 entry fee, which is non-refundable.
This year we have set a maximum entry level of 175 riders.
Entries are in 3 categories:
1. Individuals – must be aged 16 years or older – £30.00 entry fee to secure your place, plus £50.00 minimum sponsorship due by 12th July.
2. Families – a family entry may consist of no more than 2 children under the age of 16 to each participating adult. Adults pay the normal £30.00 entry fee as above. Under 16s receive FREE ENTRY but are requested to raise the minimum £50.00 sponsorship per entry (N.B. maximum 2 under 16s per participating adult)
3. Groups – a group entry may consist of 4, 5 or 6 participants per group and each member must be aged 16 years or older – £30.00 entry fee per person, plus £50.00 minimum sponsorship per person.
4. Under 16 Riders – All riders under 16 are required to submit a Parental Consent Form, and should be accompanied by an adult rider on the day. All Under 18 riders are to submit a completed Parental Consent Form to the event organiser. DOWNLOAD THE PARENTAL CONSENT FORM HERE.
Your package includes:
• Free parking at Norton College - http://www.nortoncollege.org/about/#where_we_are
• Transport of tent and overnight bag to halfway point and return
• Campsite with showers and secure bike parking - http://www.huttoncranswicksra.co.uk
• Evening meal “barbecue” and breakfast
• Licensed bar with Wold Top real ale!
• Entertainment with live music
• Back-up support and emergency recovery service provided by Big Bear Bikes
• “Guardian Angels” support riders
• St John Ambulance in attendance
• Showers at the finish
• Completion Certificate and Goody Bag, complete with commemorative mug!
• Also new to this year – a commemorative T-Shirt to anyone who raises £350 in sponsorship!
N.B. Under 16s receive free entry as long as they agree to raise the minimum £50.00 sponsorship (and must be accompanied by an adult on the ride)
By completing and submitting the entry form participants acknowledge that they have read and understood all the information in relation to this Challenge, found under the heading marked “IMPORTANT!”
Should you have any problems with this please email: email@example.com or call 0791 923 5962.